Action for adrenaline freaks - Gerlos tightrope garden
This tightrope garden is a series of elements, built on a group of tree trunks, reaching heights of 10 to 15 metres. This garden resembles that of an obstacle course, consisting of ropes and tree trunks, built in the form of an obstacle course. The highly emotional tension is the product of these demanding elements.
Discover 20 stations of pure nerve-wracking fun with a mountain guide!
- Registration: at Gerlos tourist office
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Equipment: Leisure clothing & good shoes (light mountain or trekking shoes)
- Number of participants: at least 4 people
- Weekly appointments: Wednesday & Friday
- Price: € 45 per person, group and company guides available on request!
- Duration of the guide: Approx. 4 ½ hours