Activity Holidays in the Zillertal
Activity holidays to get you moving
From June to September the Gerlos mountain guides will take you on outdoor activities in the magnificent alpine nature. The versatile programme takes place in every weather from Sunday to Monday. Every day there will be three hiking and biking tours in different levels of difficulty. Participants meet at the bandstand in Gerlos, just a few minutes walk from the Hotel Gaspingerhof.
Free summer programme “BergAKTIV”
The difficult “calves workout” hike on Monday, the moderately difficult hiking tour to the Isskogel on Tuesdays, canyoning in the Schwarzach gorge on Wednesdays – there’s a range of activities to choose from during your activity holidays in the Zillertal. The BergAKTIV programme offers guided hiking tours of varying range and difficulty. The Hotel Gaspingerhof is member of the BergAKTIV programme – participation is free of charge for our guests.
Free summer programme “BikeAKTIV”
Hop on your bike and explore the Zillertal mountains! The BikeAKTIV programme offers up to three guided bike tours in various levels of difficulty per day. The bike guides will take you on the most scenic tours:
- Family ride: max. 400 metres elevation gain, easy downhill rides (suitable for children aged 8 years and over, only if accompanied by an adult).
- Arena biker: max. 700 metres elevation gain, easy single trails, for sporty riders.
- Trail surfer: max. 1000 metres elevation gain, moderately technical single trails.
- Enduro light: short uphill rides, difficult trails, gondola, shuttle & bus rides.
- Summit victory: max. 1500 metres elevation gain, easy to moderately technical trails, for expert riders.