Being safe on holidays
Dear guests & Gaspingerhof friends,
We are open for the summer season and look forward to welcoming you back. The safety of our guests, staff and community is our highest priority and we do everything to ensure that your stay with us is a safe and pleasant experience.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
The golden rule for a safe SUMMER holiday
TESTED – VACCINATED – RECOVERED
Last updated: 15 September 2021
- TESTED: To ensure a hassle-free arrival, we kindly ask you to present a valid PCR test (valid for 72 hours) or antigen test (valid for 24 hours) for all guests aged 12 years and over.
- A valid test result is always required for your stay at the Gaspingerhof.
- For your arrival and during your stay at the Gaspingerhof it is possible to take a free antigen test. You can take a rapid antigen test on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 09.00 to 10.00 at the hotel – quick and easy.
- On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday all guests can take free tests from 8.00 to 17.00 at the public test centre in the Dorfbahn (100 m).
Negative antigen tests are not required if visitors present the following:
- VACCINATED: proof of vaccination (currently the following vaccines are approved: Astra Zeneca, Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson).
- RECOVERED: medical confirmation of that a recovery has occurred in the past 6 months
If you have any questions please contact us by phone at +43 (5284) 5216-0 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We say THANK YOU for this unique solidarity, which once again encourages us to embrace the future with hope.
All our best wishes
Family Hörl and the Gaspingerhof team