Health is our most precious thing in life. To provide a safe and healthy environment for our guests, we and our employees have developed safety guidelines which we continuously adapt to the legal requirements. It is very important to us to make your holidays at the Gaspingerhof as pleasant and safe as possible.
All surfaces and contact points in all public areas will be regularly cleaned and disinfected. The possibility of hand disinfection is guaranteed throughout the hotel.
At Gaspingerhof there is ample space to guarantee the minimum distance of one metre. Where this is not possible, we ask you to wear a face mask/cloth.
Buffets are reduced to a minimum. Our trained staff will serve you wearing face masks and will increasingly serve the food directly to the table. In our cosy parlours, in the spacious dining room and in the garden we guarantee the legal minimum distance between the tables.
Our employees are regularly subjected to corona PCR tests. All our employees are well trained, wear a face mask over their smiling faces and will of course regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
Pre-check-in conveniently from home: Use our digital pre-check-in to avoid waiting times and so that your holiday can start even faster! Strategic points such as the reception and SPA reception have been equipped with protective screens.
Outdoor and activity programme
Gerlos is the perfect starting point for numerous outdoor activities in nature such as walks, hikes and cycling tours.
- Beautiful walks and hiking paths start directly at the doorstep.
- Crystal clear mountain air at an elevation of 1,245 metres.
- Spacious indoor areas and large outdoor area with ample space for your individual privacy.
- Cycling tours: e-bike and bike rental close to the hotel (against fee)
- Cable cars in Gerlos and Königsleiten open on 27.06.2020 – free use for guests of the Gaspingerhof!
- Shops, restaurants, mountain huts and shelters have opened in May.
- Public transport (buses and trains) is fully operating.
- Museums and attractions have also opened in May.
Wellness & Spa
The wellness facilities will be open for our guests. In the entire SPA area, our trained staff will take care to maintain the required distancing and here we also appeal to personal responsibility. This is where you will benefit from the spaciousness of our SPA worlds!
Sports & Activities
We will move our fitness and entertainment activities to our spacious outdoor areas whenever possible. Guided hiking tours are carried out in compliance with the distancing rules.
We will open for the summer season on 27 June 2020. In response to the current situation, we have adjusted our cancellation policy for your summer and autumn holidays 2020. The following special conditions apply:
- No deposits required for your summer holidays 2020
- No fee for cancellations up to 7 days prior to date of arrival
- 50% of the total price up to 6 days before date of arrival
Please consider changing your booking instead of cancelling!
If you have any questions please contact us by phone at +43 (5284) 5216-0 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smiling under our face masks and keeping a little more distance, we are all highly motivated to finally be able to offer you pleasurable holiday moments in the beautiful natural surroundings of the Zillertal Alps.
We say THANK YOU for this unique solidarity, which once again encourages us to embrace the future with hope.
All our best wishes
Family Hörl and the Gaspingerhof team