Powder Skiing in Tirol
Fantastic powder skiing in January
When the snow is sparkling and glistening on the slopes of the Zillertal Arena, it’s time for powder skiing in Tirol. Winter sports enthusiasts can look forward to superb powder snow on perfectly groomed slopes and unlimited skiing fun on 143 kilometres of pistes.
Ski-in/ski-out: Your accommodation directly at the slopes
Our hotel in Gerlos has a direct underground connection to the new gondola “Dorfbahn Gerlos”, which means that skiing is literally on your doorstep. The top modern 10-person gondola lift transports skiers up to the mountain station in only 8 minutes. In the valley station building there is a large ski depot, ski rental and a sports shop so that you can start your skiing day perfectly equipped.
Unlimited skiing fun with the Zillertal super ski pass
Explore the entire Zilleral with one ski pass, including unlimited skiing fun on 508 kilometres of pistes and 179 ski lifts. In addition, you can take advantage of numerous extra services like the local ski shuttles, the trains and buses of the Zillertal Verkehrsbetriebe, the green line shuttle between Mayrhofen and Hintertux, the red line shuttle between Mayrhofen and Eggalm, as well as the buses between Mayrhofen – Zell – Hainzenberg – Gerlos. The Zillertal super ski pass is valid between 2 and 21 days. More information can be found here.
Top Winter Offers
Ski Holidays at the Gaspingerhof
- Underground connection to gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos”
- Doorstep skiing from & to the hotel
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes directly at the hotel
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski depot in the building of the Dorfbahn Gerlos
Ski Area Zillertal Arena
- High-altitude skiing on 1300 – 2500 metres
- Snow-sure from December to April
- 143 kilometres of pistes – 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 52 gondolas and lifts | 320 ha pistes with snow making capability
- Kid’s paradise with 10 ski & snowboard schools, family ski area
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts & umbrella bars