Powder Skiing in Tirol
Fantastic Powder Skiing in January
When the snow is sparkling and glistening on the ski slopes of the Zillertal Arena, it’s time for powder skiing in Tirol. Winter sports enthusiasts can look forward to superb powder snow and unlimited skiing fun on 150 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes.
Ski-in/ski-out at Hotel Gaspingerhof in Tirol
Our hotel in Gerlos has a direct underground passage to the new gondola “Dorfbahn Gerlos”, which means that skiing is literally on your doorstep. The top modern 10-person gondola lift transports skiers up to the mountain station in only 8 minutes. In the valley station, there is a large ski depot, a sports shop selling equipment and offering ski rentals.
The ****Superior Hotel Gaspingerhof has a direct underground passage to the 10-person gondola lift Dorfbahn Gerlos.
- Direct underground passage to the gondola lift
- Ski depot in the valley station
- Sports shop and ski rentals in the valley station
- The gondola delivers you to the slopes in just 8 minutes
- Ski descent directly to the hotel
Zillertaler Super Ski Pass
Explore the whole Zillertal with one ski pass and enjoy unlimited skiing fun on 544 kilometres of pistes and 180 ski lifts. In addition, you can take advantage of numerous extra services like free use of ski shuttles and most means of public transport in Tirol.
Top Winter Offers
Ski holidays at the Gaspingerhof
- Underground passage to the gondola lift Dorfbahn Gerlos
- Doorstep skiing from & to the hotel
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes directly at the hotel
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski depot in the building of the Dorfbahn Gerlos
Ski area Zillertal Arena
- High-altitude skiing on 1300 – 2500 metres
- Snow-sure from December to April
- 150 kilometres of ski slopes accessed by 52 gondolas & lifts
- Kid’s paradise with 10 snow sport schools, family ski area
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts & umbrella bars