Skiing Season Opening in Gerlos, Tirol
Winter sports enthusiasts can’t wait to make their first turns on the vast slopes of the Zillertal Arena in Tirol. Many pistes have already been prepared, the lifts are running and numerous on-mountain restaurants and huts are looking forward to your visit.
Spend wonderful skiing holidays in Tirol during the season opening. Our hotel which is located right in the middle of the ski area Zillertal Arena has a direct connection to the gondola lift in Gerlos. Our guests enjoy an easygoing at-home atmosphere, finely appointed rooms and suites, relaxing wellness and an excellent cuisine.
Unlimited and snow-sure winter sports
The largest ski area of the Zillertal, the Zillertal Arena, boasts more than 143 km of slopes and 52 lifts. The ski area spreads from Zell via Gerlos to Krimml-Hochkrimml and Wald-Königsleiten. High altitudes up to 2500 metres and top modern snow-making systems make the ski area 100% snow-sure from December to April.
At a glance – skiing in the Zillertal Arena:
- 143 kilometres of pistes – 43 km blue, 89 km red, 11 km black
- 52 ski gondolas and lifts
- Snow-making capability on 320 ha
- Free ski bus
- Longest downhill pist in Austria – 1930 metres elevation loss in one descent
- Children’s paradise with 10 ski and snowboard schools and family ski area Gerlosstein
- Children’s discount over 50%, youngsters’ discount -20%
- More action: Arena Snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos, action park Kreuzwiese in Zell & fun park Hochkrimml
- 31 on-mountain restaurants and umbrella bars
- Free WiFi at various lift stations and restaurants
- iZillertal Arena APP – out and about with the useful guide
Top Winter Offers
08/12/2017 - 23/12/2017Preis pro Person
08/12/2017 - 21/12/2017Preis pro Person
08/12/2017 - 18/12/2017Preis pro Person