Spring Skiing in the Zillertal
Fantastic sunshine skiing in Tirol’s Zillertal Arena
When the first flowers already start to bloom in the valley, pleasure skiers will find ideal skiing conditions. Take a lazy break in the sun on the patios of the ski area’s restaurants and mountain huts and enjoy the mild temperatures. In the Easter holidays, parents and children can spend relaxing days on the family-friendly slopes of the Zillertal Arena.
Spring Skiing in Tirol
Spend fantastic holidays at the Hotel Gaspingerhof in the Zillertal. Our hotel has a direct passage to the gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” which is equipped with top modern facilities like ski lockers and a sports shop offering equipment sale and hire. The 10-person gondola takes you to the superb slopes of the ski area Zillertal Arena in no time.
Ski Holidays in the Zillertal Arena
The largest ski area of the Zillertal, the Zillertal Arena, boasts over 150 km of slopes accessed by 52 lifts. The ski area spreads from Zell via Gerlos to Krimml-Hochkrimml and Wald-Königsleiten. High altitudes up to 2500 metres and top modern snow-making systems make the ski area a 100% snow-sure winter destination from December to April.
The ****Superior Hotel Gaspingerhof has a direct underground passage to the 10-person gondola lift Dorfbahn Gerlos.
- Direct underground passage to the gondola lift
- Ski depot in the valley station
- Sports shop and ski rentals in the valley station
- The gondola delivers you to the slopes in just 8 minutes
- Ski descent directly to the hotel
Top Winter Offers
Ski holidays at the Gaspingerhof
- Underground passage to the gondola lift Dorfbahn Gerlos
- Doorstep skiing from & to the hotel
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes directly at the hotel
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski depot in the building of the Dorfbahn Gerlos
Ski area Zillertal Arena
- High-altitude skiing on 1300 – 2500 metres
- Snow-sure from December to April
- 150 kilometres of ski slopes accessed by 52 gondolas & lifts
- Kid’s paradise with 10 snow sport schools, family ski area
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts & umbrella bars