Spring Skiing in the Zillertal
Fantastic sunshine skiing in Tirol’s Zillertal Arena
Spend fantastic holidays at the Hotel Gaspingerhof in the Zillertal. Our hotel has a direct connection to the gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” which is equipped with top modern facilities like ski lockers, ski rental and a sports shop. The brand new 10-person gondolas take you to the superb slopes of the ski area Zillertal Arena in no time.
While the first flowers already start to bloom in the valley, pleasure skiers will find perfect conditions: plenty of sunshine and the pistes are still perfectly groomed. Mild temperatures invite to take a lazy break in the sun at one of the numerous patios of the restaurants and mountain huts. In the Easter holidays, parents and their children can spend relaxing days on the family-friendly slopes of the Zillertal Arena.
Skiing in the Zillertal Arena – unlimited winter sports fun
The largest ski area of the Zillertal, the Zillertal Arena, boasts more than 143 km of slopes accessed by 52 lifts. The ski area spreads from Zell via Gerlos to Krimml-Hochkrimml and Wald-Königsleiten. High altitudes up to 2500 metres and top modern snow-making systems make the ski area a 100% snow-sure winter destination from December to April.
Top Winter Offers
11/12/2020 - 15/12/2020
Ski Holidays at the Gaspingerhof
- Underground connection to gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos”
- Doorstep skiing from & to the hotel
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes directly at the hotel
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski depot in the building of the Dorfbahn Gerlos
Ski Area Zillertal Arena
- High-altitude skiing on 1300 – 2500 metres
- Snow-sure from December to April
- 143 kilometres of pistes – 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 52 gondolas and lifts | 320 ha pistes with snow making capability
- Kid’s paradise with 10 ski & snowboard schools, family ski area
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts & umbrella bars