Top Location in the Ski Area Zillertal ArenaWhat could be better than stepping out of your hotel and starting right into a day of pure winter sports fun? Our hotel is located in the centre of Gerlos in the Zillertal and has a direct underground connection to the new 10-person gondola “Dorfbahn Gerlos”.
Thanks to top modern facilities with ski lockers, escalators and lifts, there is no need to walk a long way wearing heavy boots while carrying your ski equipment. In the valley station building there is also an underground car park, a doctor’s practice, ski rental and a sports shop.
The 2.6 km gondola ride up to the mountain station “Vorkogel” at an altitude of 2,079 metres takes only eight minutes. And you’re right there, in the middle of the biggest ski area of the Zillertal, the Zillertal Arena.
- 147 kilometres of ski slopes accessed by 52 ski gondolas and lifts
- Snow-making capability on 320 ha
- Free ski bus stop directly in front of the hotel
- Longest downhill piste in Austria – 1930 metres of elevation loss in one descent
- Children’s paradise with 10 snow sport schools
- Children’s discount for lift tickets – directly available at the hotel reception
- More action: Arena Snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos, action park Kreuzwiese in Zell & fun park Hochkrimml
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts and umbrella bars
- Free Wi-Fi at various lift stations and restaurants
- iZillertal Arena APP – out and about with the useful guide
- Ski in – Ski out: our unique advantage for our guests – the Gaspingerhof has a direct underground connection to the ski depot and the 10-person gondola lift Dorfbahn