Ski & Winter Holidays 2021
We look forward to the ski season 2021 in the Zillertal Arena. This winter will be different, however we at Gaspingerhof will do everything to make your ski and winter holidays in the largest ski area of the Zillertal a memorable and safe experience.
Safe holiday planning & booking
Plan ahead for your winter holidays without any worries.
- No fees apply for cancellations up to 21 days prior to your date of arrival.
- Tip: When making a reservation, let us take out a travel insurance for you with the Europäische Reiseversicherung which also covers COVID-19. We pay 20% of the insurance premium, granted as a voucher redeemable during your stay.
- Click on the link below to find all information about safe holiday planning, our cancellation policy and our safety measures during your stay.
From the hotel into the gondola lift
The Hotel Gaspingerhof is located directly at the ski slope in Gerlos and has a heated underground connection to the gondola lift Dorfbahn. The valley station features changing facilities and ski lockers. Escalators and a lift take skiers effortlessly to the sports shop with ski rental and to the 10-person gondola. Even in the high season the lift station is not crowded.
Skiing in the Zillertal
With 147 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes accessed by 52 cable cars and lifts the ski area Zillertal Arena offers limitless terrain and plenty of space. Modern snow-making facilities ensure 100% snow reliability from December to mid-April. Additional safety measures will be implemented in the ski area.
Your advantages at the Hotel Gaspingerhof:
- Underground connection to the gondola lift Dorfbahn Gerlos
- Directly located at the ski piste, downhill run to the hotel
- Snow-sure from December to mid-April
- Ski passes available at the hotel reception – no queuing at lift cash desks
Gentle winter in the Zillertal
Discover the winter wonderland off the ski slopes: on foot, on snowshoes or on cross-country skis. Breathe the crisp winter air, connect with nature and experience the stillness of winter.