Rooms & Suites in the Zillertal
Overview of Rooms and Prices
Tradition meets contemporary design in the Zillertal: Our rooms and suites have been lovingly furnished with natural materials such as local wood, and feature many exquisite details that create an unforgettable feel-good atmosphere. Arrive, rest and relax! Each guestroom has its own character, its own flair and its own individual atmosphere thanks to a blend of traditional alpine style and understated modernity. The perfect place for your holiday dreams!
All our rooms have thoughtful amenities
- Warm colours, high-quality materials and stylish details
- Vanity mirror, hairdryer, toiletries
- SPA bag with bathrobe
- TV, telephone, Wi-Fi, room safe
- Room rates vary based on duration of stay and season.
- All rates are in euro per person and day incl. half board plus and VAT, excluding tourist tax for all guests aged 15 years and over (€ 1.80 per person and day).
- Surcharge for Christmas: adults € 45 / children € 35
- Surcharge for New Year’s Eve: adults € 65 / children € 45
- Surcharge for weekends € 15 per person/day
- Underground car park € 10 per night/car.
- Dogs €19 per day (without food)
Children’s prices per child/day staying in the parents’ room with two full paying adults. Children (up to 12 years) in a separate double room (limited availability) minus 20% discount.
- 0 – 11 years incl. children’s menu
- 12 – 17 years incl. half board plus
- Children up to 11 years choose à la carte from the children’s menu or from the adults’ menu against a surcharge of € 10 per meal. Prices for children aged 12 years and over include the Gaspingerhof half board plus.
All rooms & suites are traditionally and comfortably appointed. Floor plans may vary depending on furniture and room layout.
- Fluffy bathrobes for adult guests
- Enjoy the best sleeping comfort with our pillows à la carte
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with hot and cold dishes
- Afternoon snacks
- In winter: Gourmet evening dinner: 6-course menu of choice
- In summer: Gourmet evening dinner: 5-course menu of choice
- Vegetarian dishes, special dishes for guests with allergies or special dietary needs
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool
- Wellness areas Spa Water & Spa Fire with 9 saunas and cosy relaxation rooms
- Fitness centre with training equipment
- Sports hall for games, fun training & coaching
- Free parking
- In winter: Ski storage room for drying your winter equipment
- In winter: Underground connection to the 10-person gondola lift Dorfbahn Gerlos
- In summer: Storage room for drying hiking equipment
- Wi-Fi in all hotel areas
- Changing rooms for early arrivals/late departures