Family Ski Holidays in Tirol
Winter Holidays with Children in the Zillertal
The Zillertal in Tirol is a wonderful base for versatile winter family holidays. Whether on the ski slopes, on the toboggan runs or during an exciting excursion: There’s an abundance of activities for the whole family to enjoy. Many new friends can be found during childcare at the hotel where the children engage in various games and activities. Childcare at the hotel for children aged 5 years and over in the main holiday seasons from Sunday to Friday from 16.00 to 21.00 (from mid-December to the beginning of March and during Easter holidays). In winter, family holidays in the Zillertal center around the ski slopes. Fun in the snow is guaranteed while the kids practice their first ski turns in the Arena Kids Club.
Fun in the snow
Our little guests should not miss a visit to the Arena Kids Club, the highest elevation kindergarten in Tirol, which is situated directly at the Isskogelbahn mountain station. While the adults spend a relaxed day on the ski slopes, children aged 1 to 4 years are well catered for. The Arena Kids Club is open from Sunday to Friday from 9.00 to 15.30 and has a children’s restaurant.
Michi’s ski school is perfect for aspiring little skiers. Children will learn their first ski turns in a playful way. The highlights: the conveyor belt for children, the perfect “ski lift” without rope or safety bar, the children’s disco with mascot Billi, and the children’s ski race with award ceremony.
Plenty of action for teenagers
Teenagers have their own mind. The Gaspingerhof offers many possibilities for spending an exciting time with peers. In the winter, everything centers around the ski slopes. Michi’s ski school offers special courses for teenagers. Seasoned skiers can explore the numerous halfpipes, kickers and rails in the Snowpark Gerlos.
Speed queens and thrill-seekers can test their skills at the speed check and ski movie runs. Families should not miss a ride on the Arena Coaster, the first alpine roller coaster in the Zillertal, with 360° curves, rapid waves and cool jumps.
Top Winter Offers
Ski Holidays at the Gaspingerhof
- Underground connection to gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos”
- Doorstep skiing from & to the hotel
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes directly at the hotel
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski depot in the building of the Dorfbahn Gerlos
Ski Area Zillertal Arena
- High-altitude skiing on 1300 – 2500 metres
- Snow-sure from December to April
- 143 kilometres of pistes – 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 52 gondolas and lifts | 320 ha pistes with snow making capability
- Kid’s paradise with 10 ski & snowboard schools, family ski area
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts & umbrella bars