Things to Know about Gaspingerhof
Booking Information and FAQs
Our reception is available daily from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. You can call us under telephone number +43 (5284) 5216-0.
From A to Z. Please find below important information for your holidays at the Gaspingerhof:
- Arrival and departure
- Arrival: Your room will be ready from 3.00 p.m. Please let our reception know if you will be arriving later than 6.00 p.m.
- Departure: We kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 a.m.
- Our reception will happily assist you with organizing a taxi transfer with an external taxi service. Please let us know the following details: pickup point, flight number, collection time, number of passengers, seat cushions for children required. Please pay your driver directly at the end of the trip.
- Barrier-free holidays
Guests with disabilities will find spacious and wheelchair-accessible rooms. However, since our hotel is a traditional building we could not implement barrier-free access in all areas.
- Babies, children & teens
Our hotel is perfect for families with children from the of age 5 years to teenagers. The free activity programme ranges from our creativity workshop to the sports hall and offers fun for all ages. Our hotel is also an excellent multigenerational holiday destination, and we cater for the needs of babies and their parents. We will provide everything you might need when travelling with small children, from cots & highchairs to baby monitors.
Cancellations can only be accepted in written form. Cancellation terms and fees:
- up to 3 months prior to arrival: no cancellation fees
- from 3 months to 14 days prior to arrival: cancellation fee is 3 days
- from 14 days prior to arrival & early departure: cancellation fee is 70 % of the booked packages
- On request, we will take out a travel cancellation insurance for you.
Place of jurisdiction is the court in Zell am Ziller or Innsbruck. The General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry apply.
Save time and hassle with our advance online check-in form which we will provide you via e-mail before your arrival. All we will need upon your arrival is your signature and credit card authorization for the booked amount.
- Food intolerances
We will gladly prepare special dishes for guests with food intolerances or allergies. We kindly ask you to inform us of your wishes before arrival.
We provide free and unlimited Internet access throughout the entire hotel.
All our rooms, dining rooms, wellness area, children’s facilities, Apartments Bergjuwel and Gaspis Bar are non-smoking areas. We ask you to smoke only outdoors on the balcony and near the terrace.
- Package offers
- All prices are per person and night including ¾ luxury half board, excluding local tax (currently € 1.80 per person/day for guests aged 15 years and over).
- No reimbursement for meals not taken.
- Price reduction for overnight stays with breakfast only is € 20 per person/night.
- 50% surcharge for single occupancy of double rooms and suites.
- Additional bed for 3rd and 4th adult – minus 10%.
- We accept payments in cash, Maestro, VISA, Mastercard.
- Please note that in general we do not accept business or Miles & More cards. A surcharge of 1.6% of the total amount will apply.
- Pet policy
Well-behaved, house-trained dogs are welcome to stay with us against a fee (€ 15/day without food). If any damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, we may charge for additional services and repairs. Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the restaurant and spa area.
- Price list
All prices and information are without obligation and subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted. There is no legal claim on the indicated services. In the case of unforeseeable economic developments or changes in tax rates, the hotel is entitled to price adjustments.
Our reception is available daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. You can call us under telephone number +43 (5284) 5216-0.
- Siemens Summer 2018
Special conditions apply for bookings made by Siemens AG – summer 2018:
- special booking and cancellation conditions
- special inclusive services
The following types of accommodation can be booked:
- at the hotel – double room with shower/WC
- at Hanni Haus – holiday apartment situated 500 metres from the hotel
For detailed information please contact the reception at the hotel.
- Ski lockers
Our hotel is connected to the new 10-person gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” via an underground passage. In the lower terminal you will find a sports shop, ski rental service and a ski depot. Our guests can book their ski lockers in advance. [Ski locker advance reservation form]
- Room reservations can only be accepted in written form.
- Package offers are only valid if booked in advance in written form. Reservations are binding after receipt of € 500 per room. We will not automatically confirm receipt of payment. Payments can me made via transfer to bank account: Raiffeisenkasse Gerlos: IBAN AT42 3636 0000 0012 1087, BIC RZTIAT22360 or let us have your credit card details.
- Surcharge for short stays for weekends during stays Thursday to Sunday: € 15 per person/night
- Christmas: € 45 per adult / € 35 per child
- New Year’s Eve: € 65 per adult / € 45 per child
- Underground car park
Underground car park is available at € 10 per day/car with direct access to the main building.
Do you have any further questions? Please fill in the form below and send us your question.