Things to Know about Gaspingerhof
Booking Information and FAQs
Our reception is available daily from 8.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. You can call us under telephone number +43 (5284) 5216-0.
From A to Z. Please find below important information for your holidays at the Gaspingerhof:
- Arrival and departure
- Arrival: Your room will be ready from 3.00 p.m. Please let our reception know if you will be arriving later than 6.00 p.m.
- Online Check-in: Save time and hassle with our advance online check-in. We will prepare everything for you to sign upon your arrival.
- Departure: We kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 a.m.
- Our reception will happily assist you with organizing a taxi transfer. Please let us know the following details: pickup point, flight number, collection time, number of passengers, seat cushions for children required. Please pay your driver directly at the end of the trip.
- Babies and children
Small guests will be well catered for at the Gaspingerhof. We offer a varied activity programme for children and youngsters. Parents of babies and toddlers can take advantage of our baby phone service: You and our reception are connected to your child via a code which you enter into your room telephone. Our staff will gladly inform you in case of an “alarm”. Please contact our reception for more information.
- Barrier-free holidays
Guests with disabilities will find spacious and wheelchair-accessible rooms. Our facilities provide maximum comfort, such as the barrier-free corridors and the wheelchair-accessible lift.
Cancellations can only be accepted in written form. Cancellation terms and fees:
- up to 3 months prior to arrival: no cancellation fees
- from 3 months to 14 days prior to arrival: cancellation fee is 3 days
- from 14 days prior to arrival & early departure: cancellation fee is 70 % of the booked packages
- On request, we will take out a travel cancellation insurance for you.
Place of jurisdiction is the court in Zell am Ziller or Innsbruck. The General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry apply.
We offer free childcare at our “creative workshop” for kids & teens at certain times. More information can be found under inclusive services.
- Food intolerances
We will gladly prepare special dishes for guests with food intolerances or allergies. We kindly ask you to inform us of your wishes before arrival.
- Inclusive services
- Summer: Breakfast, lunch buffet, afternoon snack buffet, non-alcoholic beverages until 5.00 p.m. inclusive, 5-course menu in the evening.
- Winter: Breakfast, snack buffet, 5-course menu in the evening.
- The use of spa and sauna area “1001 nights” is included.
- More information can be found under inclusive services.
We provide free Internet access. Please contact our reception for your personal login. In addition, we provide two Internet stations with printers.
- Non-smoking areas
As a courtesy to other guests we ask you to smoke only on the balcony, on the terrace or the designated area of the hotel bar.
- Package offers
- All prices are per person and night including ¾ luxury half board, excluding local tax (currently € 1.80 per person/day for guests aged 15 years and over).
- No reimbursement for meals not taken.
- Price reduction for overnight stays with breakfast only is € 20 per person/night.
- 50% surcharge for single occupancy of double rooms and suites.
- Additional bed for 3rd and 4th adult – minus 10%.
- We accept payments in cash, Maestro, VISA, Mastercard.
- Please note that in general we do not accept business or Miles & More cards. Otherwise a surcharge of 1.6% on the total amount will apply.
- Pet policy
Well-behaved, housetrained dogs are welcome to stay with us against a fee (€ 15/day without food). If any damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, we may charge for additional services and repairs. Please understand that dogs are not allowed in the restaurant and spa area.
- Price list
All prices and information are without obligation and subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted. There is no legal claim on the indicated services. In the case of unforeseeable economic developments or changes in tax rates, the hotel is entitled to price adjustments.
Our reception is available daily from 8:00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. You can call us under telephone number +43 (5284) 5216-0.
Bookings made by Siemens AG include different inclusive services (see booking confirmation).
- Room reservations can only be accepted in written form.
- Package offers are only valid if booked in advance in written form. Reservations are binding after receipt of € 500 per room. Payments can me made via transfer to bank account: Raiffeisenkasse Gerlos: IBAN AT42 3636 0000 0012 1087, BIC RZTIAT22360 or let us have your credit card details.
- Ski lockers
Our hotel is connected to the new 10-person gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” via an underground passage. In the lower terminal you will find a sports shop, ski rental service and a ski depot. Our guests can book their ski lockers in advance. [Ski locker advance reservation form]
- Short stays (winter): up to 3 nights: € 15 per person/night
- Weekends (winter): € 15 per person/day
- Christmas: € 45 per adult / € 35 per child
- New Year’s Eve: € 65 per adult / € 45 per child
- Underground car park
If you arrive by car, just park in front of the Gaspingerhof for check-in. Afterwards park your car in our underground car park (€ 9 per night/car).
Do you have any further questions? Please fill in the form below and send us your question.