Winter Holidays in the Zillertal
Exclusively at Gaspingerhof: Step directly into the ski lift
Ski-in/ski-out: Hotel Gaspingerhof is the perfect base for snow-sure skiing from December to April. The hotel has a direct underground passage to the 10-person gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” which takes you to the fantastic ski slopes of the Zillertal Arena in just a few minutes.
Advantages at Gaspingerhof
- Direct underground passage to the 10-person gondola lift
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski lockers, sports shop & ski rentals in the valley station
- Ski descent directly to the hotel
Our hotel is connected to the new 10-person gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” via an underground passage. In the lower terminal you will find a sports shop, ski rental service and a ski depot. Our guests can book their ski lockers in advance.
Sale of ski passes: Zillertal super ski passes – valid for 2 days or more – are available at the hotel reception. No queuing at the cash desk of the lifts necessary.
Our guests receive 10% discount on ski rentals at Sport Huber.
A changing room and showers are available for guests who check in early and/or check out late – conveniently located in the underground passage between the hotel and the Dorfbahn gondola lift.
Top Winter Offers
Mountain Winter on and off the Slopes
Perfectly groomed ski slopes accessed by top modern ski lifts, a huge range of family-friendly activities and plenty of opportunities to discover the wintry scenery from its gentle side – winter holidays in the Zillertal are incredibly versatile. Improve your carving swing on over 150 kilometres of slopes in the famous Zillertal Arena. Forget the stress of everyday life during a winter hike and explore the scenery on snowshoes or cross-country skis. Those who are looking for action can test their skills in various snow and fun parks. At the Hotel Gaspingerhof we pamper you with genuine Tirolean hospitality, a great spa & wellness offer and our excellent cuisine.
Skiing in the Zillertal Arena – unlimited winter fun
The Zillertal Arena, which is the biggest skiing area in the Zillertal, boasts 150 kilometres of ski pistes accessed by 52 gondolas and lifts, stretching from Zell am Ziller to Gerlos in the centre to Krimml-Hochkrimml and Wald-Königsleiten. High altitudes of up to 2500 metres and modern snow-making systems make the Zillertal Arena a 100% snow-sure ski area from December to mid-April.
- 150 kilometres of ski slopes accessed by 52 ski gondolas and lifts
- Snow-making capability on 320 ha
- Free ski bus stop directly in front of the hotel
- Longest downhill piste in Austria – 1930 metres of elevation loss in one descent
- Children’s paradise with 10 snow sport schools
- Children’s discount for lift tickets – directly available at the hotel reception
- More action: Arena Snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos, action park Kreuzwiese in Zell & fun park Hochkrimml
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts and umbrella bars
- Free Wi-Fi at various lift stations and restaurants
- iZillertal Arena APP – out and about with the useful guide
- Ski in – Ski out: our unique advantage for our guests – the Gaspingerhof has a direct underground connection to the ski depot and the 10-person gondola lift Dorfbahn