Winter Holidays in the Zillertal
Exclusively at Gaspingerhof: Step directly into the ski lift
Ski in – Ski out: Hotel Gaspingerhof is the perfect base for snow-sure skiing from December to April. The hotel has a direct underground connection to the 10-person gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos” which takes you to the fantastic ski slopes of the Zillertal Arena within just a few minutes.
Advantages at the Gaspingerhof
- Exclusive direct underground connection to the new 10-person gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos”
- Enjoy the comfort of a ski locker in the valley station to safely store your ski equipment [Book ski depot online]
- Sports shops and equipment rental in the valley station
- Only eight minutes gondola ride to the mountain station “Vorkogel” at an elevation of 2000 metres
- After a fantastic day of skiing the valley run takes you directly to the hotel
Mountain Winter on and off the Slopes
Winter Holidays in Tirol offer winter sports enthusiasts the opportunity to partake in a multitude of activities. Perfectly groomed ski slopes, top modern ski gondolas and lifts, an extensive offer for active families and plenty of opportunities to discover the cold season from its gentle side – winter holidays in the Zillertal are incredibly versatile. Improve your carving swing on more than 143 kilometres of ski slopes in the famous Zillertal Arena. Forget the stress of everyday life during a winter hike or explore the scenery on snowshoes or cross-country skis. Those who are looking for action can test their skills in various snow and fun parks. At the Hotel Gaspingerhof we pamper you with genuine Tirolean hospitality, a great spa & wellness offer and our excellent cuisine.
Skiing in the Zillertal Arena – unlimited winter fun
The Zillertal Arena, which is the biggest skiing area in the Zillertal, boasts 143 kilometres of ski pistes accessed by 52 gondolas and lifts, stretching from Zell am Ziller to Gerlos in the centre to Krimml-Hochkrimml and Wald-Königsleiten. High altitudes of up to 2500 metres and modern snow-making systems make the Zillertal Arena a 100% snow-sure ski area from December to mid-April.
The Zillertal Arena is the Zillertal’s biggest ski area, boasting 143 km of groomed pistes accessed by 52 lifts. The ski slopes range from Zell am Ziller to Gerlos and further on to Krimml-Hochkrimml and Wald-Königsleiten on altitudes up to 2,500 metres with snow reliability from December to April.
Top Winter Offers
11/12/2020 - 15/12/2020
Ski Holidays at the Gaspingerhof
- Underground connection to gondola lift “Dorfbahn Gerlos”
- Doorstep skiing from & to the hotel
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes directly at the hotel
- Ski pass sale at the hotel reception
- Ski depot in the building of the Dorfbahn Gerlos
Ski Area Zillertal Arena
- High-altitude skiing on 1300 – 2500 metres
- Snow-sure from December to April
- 143 kilometres of pistes – 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 52 gondolas and lifts | 320 ha pistes with snow making capability
- Kid’s paradise with 10 ski & snowboard schools, family ski area
- 31 on-mountain restaurants, huts & umbrella bars